Threat prevention and detection
Cyber Security as defined by the NCSC is how individuals and organisations reduce the risk of cyber-attacks.
Cyber security’s core function is to protect the devices we all use (smartphones, laptops, tablets and computers), and the services we access – both online and at work – from theft or damage. It is also about preventing unauthorised access to the vast amounts of personal information we store on these devices, and online.
We take the collective security of our core hosted platforms, and all other platforms we manage very seriously. We have systems and solutions in place which monitor and protect our platforms on a 24/7/365 basis.
The National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) has a Cyber Security Information Sharing Partnership (CiSP). This is a joint industry and government initiative set up to exchange cyber threat information in real time, in a secure, confidential and dynamic environment. Accesspoint is an active member of the NCSC CiSP and ensure that all our platforms are protected, as best as can be, against the latest threats highlighted by the program.
Our core security services include
- 24/7/365 Firewall device management and monitoring
- DDOS mitigation services on our core internet feeds
- Market leading security and anti-virus solutions from ESET
- Microsoft 365 and Azure security solutions
- Device Encryption
- Automated device updates through our core WSUS platforms
- Cyber Essentials though IASME
- Phishing Awareness though PHISH-IT
- E-Mail security through our partnership with MimeCast, Mailsphere and Symantec
- Penetration testing through our Ethical Hacking partners