Customised and configured to your requirements
Private Cloud Solutions
Private cloud solutions usually refer to a model of cloud computing where IT services are provisioned over a private IT infrastructure for the dedicated use of a single organisation.
Our private cloud environments are built on dedicated, commodity hardware within a fully managed datacentre environment. Compute and storage capacity isn’t normally shared outside of the LegalDC – the UK’s first and only dedicated to Legal data centre which is maintained, managed and controlled by Accesspoint’s own technical team. Our expert engineers will configure your highly customisable system based upon your specific requirements.
With private cloud solutions you do not only benefit from cloud based scalable processing capacity, but you always know exactly where the copy(s) of your data is located.
All our private cloud platforms offer you:
- Rapid deployment of utility architecture
- Predictable monthly cost models
- Guaranteed uptime
- Highly scalable solutions which support business change
- Reduced capital expenditure
- Hosting at the heart of your network
- A robust platform and infrastructure in our UK based Datacentre