Gaining your certification
We have partnered up with IASME certification bodies to be able to complete Cyber Essentials certification on behalf of our clients. Our security consultants will work with your firm to not only complete the security questionnaire, but also implement the necessary changes on your platform, should it be required, to ensure that your firm has all the core security requirements implemented.
The Cyber Essentials certifications require firms to comply with the following 5 technical security controls:
- Boundary firewalls – prevent unauthorised access to or from private networks
- Secure configuration – ensuring systems are configured securely and tailored to an organisation
- Access control – only allowing those with authority to have access to systems
- Malware protection – ensuring the most current virus and malware protection is installed
- Patch management – ensuring the latest applications are used with patches applied